Hiring gypsum contractor in Dubai to provide smooth paint finish to walls
Plastering the walls is imperative for a glossy finish to the space. The distinctive sand cement coat is still the most popular type of plastering in the world, however the benefits that gypsum offers over the usual sand cement plaster is making gypsum plaster increasing in fashion and use. Gypsum is a greyish white soft composite that consists of hydrated calcium sulphate, and is popularly used material in light weight building in the western regions. Gypsum is eco-friendly. Architects and interior designers choose gypsum today, as it is easy to work and saving more times. There are lots of benefits that gypsum offers over traditional sand cement plaster. In this post, we will take you through these great benefits, so that when you plan to get your house construction done, you will be able to make a knowledgeable decision for the plastering of your home walls. Here are 6 different ways to make your home wall look stunning.
Gypsum plastering is the latest option solution to lengthy and cost-effectively straining method of Sand Cement plaster. Gypsum plasters have been used for many eras in the building space, having to its outstanding and exceptional properties. It offers excellent thermal and aural properties while giving crinkle free line and intensity walls with greater finish.
What Is Gypsum Plaster?
When dry POP powder is combined with water it toughens. This material which can be used over brick, block or solid surface to produce a plain surface is known as gypsum plaster.
Before, a 6 mm paint of gypsum plaster by gypsum contractor in Dubai (named as POP punning) is generally used on the top of cement plaster to provide a complete finish to it before start painting. This is a two step procedure and includes different components such as sand, cement and water which need to be combined onsite. This method is gradually being changed by a direct application of single coat of gypsum plaster. In gypsum plaster, handy POP powder is combined with water and used directly on the wall.
Gypsum Plaster can be used directly on any brick, rock-hard or hollow blocks, AAC blocks and plaster boards. Gypsum plaster has high-quality wadding properties, fire resistant and contact opposing. Also, gypsum saves enough time during building and has superior finish. These properties have visibly drawn interest of real estate builders and contractors towards opting for gypsum plaster over conventional cement plaster.
For Builders And Developers
- Eco-friendly material.
- Contraction crack free surfaces-smooth finish.
- Maximum productivity-faster work(Reducing plastering time by 70% than conventional sand cement plaster POP process).
- Gypsum plaster is lightweight, thus decreases the weight on structure.
- Cleaner Sites-direct application of sack product-requires no water treating.
- It has no considerable chemical action on paint and does not lead to alkali attack.
For End Customer
- No contraction breaks on walls and ceiling..
- Decreasing in the time necessary for plastering and this in timely ownership of homes.
- Flawlessly aligned, levelled, smooth walls.
- Save electricity for air conditioning as gypsum has low thermal conductivity.
- Modification and maintenance is quite easy.